Friday, April 30, 2010

My First Blog EVER.....

SO, it has been a week of firsts...an amazing week of Firsts. We can talk about the blog now, the most amazing is for a later time. Yet, remains the most amazing.
Week 1 of our study, my dear Sister Chicks...As you already know, my goal in this study is to find myself and my purpose in the Word and the Will of my God. This week, I have claimed Him as mine...I know that I have to share Him, but that is part of the amazing above. My God, My Jesus, My Holy Spirit....Can you hear me Sisters? Is He yours....
My Fear: Originally at the beginning of the week, it was that I would have no discernment...He has already removed that. That I would read WAY too much and get nothing out of what I had read...we are working on that. And, we are winning...
What I long for: To be changed in Christ. I have no FEAR of that.
Exodus 15:13 In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. IN your strength You will guide them to your Holy dwelling."
I pray for each of you on your Journey to find Your Jesus. He is waiting for you with open arms...

Until next time....
Brantlee
"I will put my Spirit within you and you will come to life." Ezekiel 37:14

No comments:

Post a Comment