Hello my sister chicks! It has taken me since Friday to figure out how to "blog". So after many tries and kicking the devil out.......I figured it out!!. I have started the study. I love the authors humor. I journaled some fears that I didnt really realize I had....My biggest fear is missing the mark that Christ has set before me. I fear that I will mess up so bad (like having a bad attitude or not being patient enough and get off tract) that I will miss the reason I was created. I dont want to miss what He has prepared for me, it is what I hope for and long for everyday. I think maybe today it will all come together all the lessons, all the prunning, all the prayers...it will finaly come together and I have that moment that it clicks and I see Him so glorified that I fall to my knees in awe. But that might not happen until I go home with Him. So in the meantime, I will rest in His arms and know that if I fall....He will catch me. He has promised to never leave me nor forsake me. I look forward to learning and sharing with my sweet Sister Chicks! Brantlee you thrill my heart....Ashley you inspire me.....Sharon I cant wait to see what God has in store for you...Kim C cant wait to meet you and my sweet Autumn.....thank you for letting me be me and I love you dearly.
In Love with My Jesus-
kim jackson
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment