So share with the rest of us what you thought about the study tools Jen Hatmaker suggested? Are there any that are your favs, or do you find some sort of challenging? Also, have you organized your study space?
Friday, May 14, 2010
Week 3: Chapter 6 Bible Study Tools
So . . . how did you like Chapter 6? I never realized there were some many tools available to me to aid me in my Bible study. With the internet, we have so many aids at our disposal. I suggest using the ones the author mentioned or other reputable ones you know. I got my study Bible yesterday. I bought the MacArthur Study Bible NKJV at Lifeway for $20! I suggest that y'all get one if you don't have one already because you will definitely need it for Week 4! I'm really excited about using it for the cross-references, footnotes, introductions, etc! I used it for the first time last night, and the footnotes do seem very scholarly (I used my thesaurus for that one!), but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Have all of my Bible study supplies in a cute little basket by my bed so that I am organized when it comes time to sit down and study. The only thing I don't have with my other study tools is my computer, but I rarely use it, and now I have my study Bible I hope I have everything I need at my fingertips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment