Friday, May 21, 2010

I love journaling! I was blessed, when I got saved that I had some strong "prayer warriors" that helped me grow in the Lord. One of those sweet ladies taught me to journal. So I have been journaling for a few years and I am excited to learn more about journaling through this study.It is so exciting to go back on my past journaling and write "answered prayer" beside my petitions to the Lord, and write "confirmed" next to something that He would tell me, (most of the time in the the middle of the night when I would argue with Him and say "cant you tell me in the morning") So even when you think it sounds crazy or you just want to ramble, journal it and be sure to date it. You will be so blessed to go back in your journal and see how far you have grown or how you have seen God work in your life. I often think when I am journaling that when the rapture comes and they ramshack my place some lost soul will find my journal and read it and want to know my Jesus (my brain can go waaaayyyy out there). I happen to come across this in my journal and I want to share it since we are all beginning to think about summer and the beach.

Sept 03,2009 4:00 am
Anytime I go to the beach I love to look for shells. I call them my "treasures from God". I found a scripture that describes just that

Deut 33:19 For they shall partake of the abundance of the sea and of treasures hidden in the sand.

Isnt that cool!!! Everytime I would find a cool shell and I would thank the Lord and know in my heart that He put that there just for me to find. I thought I might have been stretching it a bit until I came across that scripture. God is so into His children! He delights in His Bride. He loves you my sister chicks and He is interested in EVERYTHING about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment